Sunday, August 16, 2009

Entries for August 15th Freebies.

Well I didn't want it to come to an end, but this is the last of the layouts for the 30 in 30 Contest. I can't say thank-you enough to all who participated. The layouts were all wonderful. I wish that I could award more than one winner, because you are all deserving of prizes. I hope to do this again maybe make it an annual thing. Don't forget that all of the finalists will be posted here on August 21st for the final poll. Please stop back and leave your vote.

You can vote for these entries by going to the polls in the side column. Look for the poll, August 15th and click on the number that corresponds with the number found ABOVE the layout that you would like to vote for.

You may only vote once in each poll. The poll for these entries will close August 20th at 6:30 PM EST.


1 August 15th entry



2 August 15th entry Winner of August 15th entries!



3 August 15th entry



4 August 15th entry



This entry came in after I had already posted. It's a great layout. Even though I can't enter it into the contest, I wanted you all to see it! Sorry Joyce!





Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment