Monday, August 3, 2009

Entries for August 2nd Freebie

You may vote for these entries by going to the poll on the side column. Look for the poll August 2nd, and click on the number that corresponds with the number found ABOVE the layout that you wish to vote for.

You may only vote once in each poll. The poll for these entries will close August 7th at 6:30PM EST.

Remember that the polls run one day behind the actual date, so please be careful when you vote.


1 August 2nd entry



2 August 2nd entry



3 August 2nd entry



4 August 2nd entry



5 August 2nd entry



6 August 2nd entry Winner of the August 2nd entries!



7 August 2nd entry Winner of the August 2nd entries!



Thank you to everyone for your kind words and prayers. Unfortunately for me, I was unable to have the surgery today. I found out this afternoon, and it has been rescheduled to the 25th of August. It is nothing serious, I need to have a lump removed from my eyelid. It is affectig my vision somewhat, so I am really looking forward to having it removed. It has been there for the past five months, and after trying everything else imaginable the doctor feels that it needs to be removed surgically. I just wish I could have had it done today. Since I've waited this long already, a couple of more weeks won't be so bad.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment