Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Entries for August 3rd Freebie

You may vote for these entries by going to the poll in the side column. Look for the poll August 3rd, and click on the number that corresponds with the number found ABOVE the layout you wish to vote for.

You may only vote once in each poll. The poll for these entries will close August 8th at 6:30PM EST.

Remember that the polls run one day behind the actual date, so please be careful when you vote.

* I goofed. I accidentally posted 2 layouts from the same person. She brought it to my attention this morning. So if you wonder why the boy in layout 2 and layout 10 look so much alike, this is why. I can't change the polls since they already started, so I am going to have to let it go. We were having trouble with our router for the internet last night, and by the time we got the internet up and running, I guess I just wasn't paying close enough attention to what I was doing. Sorry!*

1 August 3rd entry



2 August 3rd entry


3 August 3rd entry



4 August 3rd entry



5 August 3rd entry




6 August 3rd entry

(The word art is by Scrapping Words)

7 August 3rd entry



8 August 3rd entry Winner of the August 3rd entries!



9 August 3rd entry



10 August 3rd entry



Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at all the wonderful layouts. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment